Dr. Alan B. Almudaris
Dr. Alan received his B.A from university of Salahdeen in Erbil then immediately he qualified for Master study in same university he obtained his Master and PhD in law specialist in banking and corporations law, he is been teaching at college of Law and Political Science at University of Salahadeen in Erbil for over 7 years where he is lecturing and supervising courses covering, banking Law, corporate law, commercial law and insurance law.
Dr. Alan is a leading scholar in the fields of corporate finance reform and corporate governance who has written extensively on deposit insurance issues and banking regulation. His current research concentrates on legislative and policy developments related to comparative corporate governance, and financial regulation.
- Director of Legal Department at Office of Financial Supervision (OFS) in Kurdistan Region Government
- Director of the Office of President of the University of Salahdeen/ Erbil
- Director of Legal Department in University of Salahdeen/Erbil
- Researcher in Legal Researcher Center at College of Law and Political Science, University of Salahadeen / Erbil
Courses & Certificates :
- Course in (Senior Management) at Council of Ministers Kurdistan Region Government for six months from Jan-2002 till Jul-2002.
- Course in (Projects Accounting) Council of Ministers Kurdistan Region Government.
- Course in (Strategical Planning) in Cairo, Egypt.
- Course in (Contracts and Supplies) Ministry of Planning, Kurdistan Regional Government.
- Courses in (Information Technology) at Information Technology Academy, Kurdistan Regional Government.
Other Activities :
- Participated in drafting numerous of Law and Regulations for Council of Ministers, Kurdistan Regional Government.
- Participated in numerous of administrative and investigating committees and teams related to legal aspect.
- Participated in several of academic Conferences as speaker and as listener.
- Wrote many books, articles & researches related in the legal field.